I offer the following types of portrait “sessions” – if you haven’t already subscribed to my newsletter, you should do so now to stay on top of my latest offerings and current specials!
- Portrait Sessions – families, high school seniors, couples, large groups, etc – I offer sessions in my indoor studio, my exclusive outdoor portrait park here at my home studio, and in the location of your choosing. Pets are more than welcome as long as they are under the client’s control – I love all animals (well, except snakes…)
- Business Portraits and Business Headshot sessions – these include THREE digital files as part of the session pricing, and additional images are available at a discounted rate with this session type. You can even schedule a “Whole Office Makeover” and have a studio set up in your office for all of your staff to have new images and even get interior shots of your setting. A great option for your website, brochures, etc!
- Commercial Photography – product photography, etc – offered on an hourly quoted basis – please inquire as to your specific needs.
- Weddings – All are priced based on hours needed for coverage and include two shooters, photographer’s assistant(s), and include your digital files from your day.
- Mini sessions – seasonal sessions – short specialty opportunities Usually priced with products and prices do vary depending on the specifics. Most mini session opportunites are announced in my newsletter or on Facebook, so be sure to “Like” my business and subscribe to my mailing list.
- Fundraisers, special events, school photography, sports teams, special projects, etc – event pricing is hourly and includes candid digital files for your organization to keep. Portable studio setups are also available for sports teams, events, etc. Pricing can be set as hourly or per subject – please inquire.
Oh – and seniors – be sure to ask about the FREE spring Parting Shots session INCLUDED in EVERY senior session booked! No more excuse to wait for your senior images – get them done before school starts then come back in the spring for a quick “fresh” session with college spirit wear, cap & gown, or other – and show off to the world how you really look when you actually graduate!—–